Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's been a long time

Wow, big surprises, big things in store, and so little energy to continue my established way of living.
Curious?
It seems as though I’ve been hiding from the world for months now, though please be aware that I’m far from ‘hiding’. While I was enjoying a wonderful holiday with friends and preparing for lovely Kara’s wedding, I found out that there is a child in my uterus. This new surprise wasn’t planned, but the husband and myself are excited with the new direction our futures have taken. Shortly after returning home, the dreaded ‘morning’ sickness took over my life. I’ve spent the past month force-feeding myself toast and crackers, eating my prescribed anti-nausea medicine, and pre-natal vitamins, all the while half sleeping half watching television as the days pass me by. Let it be known that I am not a lazy person, but this past while any movements my body makes seems to worsen my nausea. Hence, my little Etsy shop has been neglected. No new items have been added in quite some time and there’s only one item left for purchase. I realize I’ve missed quite a bit of Christmas sales due to my inability right now, but it’s important that I take as best care of myself and my baby as possible. I’m currently 9 weeks pregnant, they say this sickness usually passes around the 10th week, let’s hope that is true. I’m ready to start enjoying my pregnancy, and let out my creative energy.

2 comments:

Bella McBride said...

Congratulations! I hope the next week passes quickly and week 10 and on will be better!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! I hope you begin to feel better soon!