Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Believe (in Cressie)!

Here is a great video about the lake monster (affectionately called Cressie) in Crescent Lake (Robert's Arm, my home town) that aired on the Discovery Channel. It’s very well done, I’m impressed with it. Though the vibrant descriptions of evil eels leave me slightly unsettled, I swam in that lake every summer of my youth, I don’t think any of us like to think that whatever’s out there could be dangerous. Great episode though, I wish I had seen it actually aired.

I’m in the process of filling orders, and took a little time to make some fabric cases for my business cards from my scrap pile. Here is the first one;


I’ve got a large consignment request that I’m excited to fill, and as soon as possible since optimum shopping time is ahead. Got to love the Christmas season!

5 comments:

earth and sun folk said...

love the business card holders...and lovin that you used up scraps to make them! it's amazing what you can do with scraps :)

Kari said...

I love the business card holder, very cute!

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Will watch the Cressie video a bit later--thanks for the info!

Margeaux said...

Yeah, I'm kind of into sea (or lake) monsters too.
Cute business card holder. Did you screenprint your name on it?

Kim Caro said...

wow cool!